Watch this space for updates on when we will be reopening for business.
Friday 20th March 2020
In light of the recent developments with the Coronavirus outbreak, we have taken the decision that it is best we closed from Fri 20th March until future notice.
The health and safety of our customers are paramount, and at this point, we do not think it is right to continue business as usual with how quickly the virus is spreading.
This decision was difficult for Copperdollar Studios, but we see it as our responsibility to help contain the virus by going into self-isolation sooner rather than later.
We are still taking bookings from May onwards with a flexibility clause that enables you and us to postpone the reservation when necessary.
Anyone who has a booking after today (20th) can reschedule at no extra cost and without losing their deposit.
We hope we can reopen for business as soon as possible, but only when official advice deems it safe to do so.
Thank you for your understanding and we hope everyone is keeping well during these uncertain times.
One thing to focus on during these challenging times is that nature is having a chance to rest from the strains of human activity. Perhaps we can take this time to reflect on how we can all improve going forward to reduce this constant impact.
Continue the fight against climate change by supporting the Woodland Trust to plant trees. Why not consider donating a week’s worth of transport costs to this amazing cause?
Please sign up to our newsletter for the latest updates on this issue and when the studio will be reopening.