Copperdollar Studios: Privacy Basics
This is a summary of how Copperdollar Studios processes and stores personal information and data. “Copperdollar Studios” is a venue in Kemptown, Brighton, designed to be used by creatives for short to mid-term hire.
- If you register your interest to book the studios via our enquiry form or our booking form on our website, www.copperdollarstudios.co.uk, or you call or email us and provide us with your information
The information you voluntarily give to us, including contact details (e.g. name, phone number, email address) are kept private and seen only by the employees of Copperdollar Studios. These will only ever be made public if you ask for them to be, for example, when promoting an event you’re putting on. Otherwise, they will remain private. This data can be deleted by you at any time by contacting us via phone or email and asking us to delete you off the database. If you chose to do this, you will be removed from our database within 3 working days and you will not be added back again by us.
- Copperdollar Studios business communications
When you express an interest in using the Copperdollar Studios, your first name and last name, email address and phone number is stored on our databases for the purpose of receiving business-related communications from Copperdollar Studios and sending you out monthly information about our deals. This database ensures we can continue to support you efficiently and keep in touch with you to let you know about any offers or events we have which we believe may be of interest to you. We do not send more than one email a month via our newsletter and in each email you receive, you will have the opportunity to unsubscribe if you do not wish to receive emails from us in the future.
- Third-party sites, contributors and funders
We do not share any of your information with third-party sites, contributors and funders and never will.
- Third-party services
- Retention of data
How long will we store your data? Data will be deleted if/when:
- specifically requested by the individual
- if the organisation/company goes out of business
- the purpose and/or existence of Copperdollar Studios changes or discontinues
Date published: 16 May 2018